Following a very successful Pitch event during Impact Days 2014 …
- 108 credible applications received, from 27 countries.
- 4 screening rounds; 12 growth-stage companies selected
- Pymwymic investors pledged to all 12 companies;
- 6 companies received investment totaling €1 million euros
- Additional €25.000 Pitch Prize investment for company with highest interest.
The 2015 Impact Days will take place on the 20th and 21st of April and provides entrepreneurs with disruptive ideas the opportunity to pitch in front of a room of eager investors. This year’s event will have a special focus on Education, Climate Change, Circular Economy, Frontier Markets and Access to Information.
Registration is now closed